Re: In RAC envionment. NodeB will be crashdown? When restarting...raise ora-27506 error

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2006 13:26:37 -0700

hayyon wrote:
> Just like subject...
>
> OS: AIX 5.3
> Cluster: Hacmp v5.1
> Database: Oracle9207 RAC
>
> error messages below:
>
> ORA-27506: IPC error connecting to a port
> ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:connect failed with status: 13
> ORA-27301: OS failure message: Permission denied
> ORA-27302: failure occurred at: skgxpdoaconr
> ORA-27303: additional information: remote process is out of memory

Use the ipcs command to see if shared memory is still being taken up by the long-gone processes. When you are on metalink, look for docs that explain how to use shared memory, such as Note:68281.1.

(On hp-ux I saw once it was possible to try to start an instance with a messed up environment, which created a shared memory segment that could not be removed without rebooting. Not enough info or motivation to replicate, though.)

> these errors will raise in the starting program ... also product many
> more coredumps
>
> Someone can help me ! Thank you first !!!!!!!!!

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
If at first you don't succeed, animal husbandry is not for you.