Re: Daylight Savings Time Translation Error with Oracle 8i

From: Mr_helpme <Mr_helpme.26gtsz_at_no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:12:27 -0400

Hello David,

This is exactly what I am trying to do and call the crystal report through an oracle view. Now I am completely new to oracle and was wondering if you could help me. Your to_system_date function is giving me an error(I am using Oracle SQL developer) under Oracle 9.2. Any ideas what is wrong? I have uploaded the file. Also, once this works, how do I call this function in a view.
What I am trying to do is say
Select Status,
Functionthatyourwrote(Arrival_time) as ArrivalTimeConverted Functionthatyourwrote(Modified_time) as ModifyTimeConverted FROM
Hpd_helpdesk

Your urgent help is greatly appreciated David or anyone else for this matter.

Thanks.

|Filename: error.txt |
|Download: http://www.dbtalk.net/a3 |
Mr_helpme