Re: want solution

From: Anthony <akkha1234_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2006 13:58:39 -0700

Why do you need to worry about users being able to export your data unless the application and the database is not setup properly. By default, only the user of the tables or a DBA can export its own tables and I do not think we can prevent a user from exporting their data (not that I know of).
There is a database privilige called exp_full_database. If you do not grant this privilges out, you should be okay. Of course, you can remove the export binaries or make it non-executable. Received on Mon Apr 17 2006 - 15:58:39 CDT