Re: Statements parsing from stored procedures

From: <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2006 09:50:05 -0700

I apologize, my example was erroneous. When I traced the JDBC session and looked for the SQL embedded in the package, it too, had ten parse_calls. So it is being soft parsed, as well. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, I increased session_cached_cursors from 20 (an artificially low for another test) to 200, but the SQL contained in the package still generated a soft parse.

Regards,

Steve Received on Mon Apr 17 2006 - 11:50:05 CDT