Re: Newbie: 10g Express Start problem

From: <richmarin_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 16 Apr 2006 08:28:23 -0700

The operating system I am using is XP.

When I first started 10g. I got a graphical interface. On that interface, I saw 4 icons. They where called

Administration, Object Browser SQL and Utilities.

For whatever reason, I can not get back to it. It was here in this "Main Menu" where I was able to get work done. Received on Sun Apr 16 2006 - 10:28:23 CDT