Re: Problem with built-in CORR function

From: Krzysiek299 <krzysztof.iwanicki_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Apr 2006 07:47:37 -0700

I didn't write that in table I have one more column: x | id | no

2 | 1  | 1
5 | 2  | 1
2 | 1  | 2
3 | 2  | 2
3 | 1  | 3
4 | 2  | 3

My mistake, sorry.
So I have pairs but still dont know how to calculate correlation without creating another table.

Second question is about statement:
SELECT * FROM (SELECT x AS x1 FROM mytable WHERE id=1), (SELECT x AS x2 FROM mytable WHERE id=2); result is:
x1 | x2

2 | 5
2 | 5
3 | 5

but x2 should be 5 3 4?? What do You think about it? Received on Sun Apr 16 2006 - 09:47:37 CDT