Re: Oracle Demo Files

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 06:52:50 -0400

"Geoff" <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:4%n0g.5162$sq5.2834_at_newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
:I installed the latest oracle 10 on windows xp but did not find the demo
: files claimed ot be in the documentation. For example, ffilopen.c is
: supposed to be a bfile demo file. I only have 6 .c demo files installed.
:
: Where do I get the demo files from the documentation lists?
:
: Thanks.
:
: -g
:
:

which 'latest oracle 10'? XE? Standard Edition, Standard Edition One, or Enterprise Edition?

Release 1 or Release 2 (presumable Release 2 if not XE).

which documentation?

what type of installation (which options did you choose)?

++ mcs Received on Sun Apr 16 2006 - 05:52:50 CDT