Re: Creating Multiple 9i Instances on one server

From: Johne_uk <edgarj_at_tiscali.co.uk>
Date: 15 Apr 2006 06:56:55 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I want to create another database instance that uses the existing ORACLE_HOME binaries. Both instances will be identical in terms of patch levels etc. I'll read up on RAC then as I've never used this before - I thought the process would be simpler but hey this is Oracle.

thanks again
John Received on Sat Apr 15 2006 - 08:56:55 CDT