Re: Backup Sanity Check

From: <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2006 09:24:18 -0700

I would not go with both archived log destinations being optional. Is this Enterprise Edition, or Standard Edition of the Oracle database server software?

I don't think that log_archive_dest_1 is supported in Standard Edition, but I haven't check that in 10g.

-bdbafh Received on Fri Apr 14 2006 - 11:24:18 CDT