Re: Create a new OMF tablespace with OEM

From: dg <david_grove_at_correct.state.ak.us>
Date: 13 Apr 2006 14:29:53 -0700

I had searched on "All Sources" and "Bug Database" and got no hits.

I presumed that "All Sources" meant all sources were searched. Got no hits.

Made one more attempt, restricting search to "Document ID" and got the document.

This seems a strange behavior. Apparently, you can't search all sources at the same time, so you sort of need to know where your answer is before you start. Or search each one individually, I guess.

I need to learn Oracle idiosyncracies.

DG Received on Thu Apr 13 2006 - 16:29:53 CDT