Re: Create a new OMF tablespace with OEM

From: dg <david_grove_at_correct.state.ak.us>
Date: 13 Apr 2006 13:35:52 -0700

Thank you, Brian.

So, you are experiencing the same behavior as I.

I have not used Oracle before. [I am in process of "jumping ship" from another RDBMS reality :-) ] So, I was not 100% certain I was doing things correctly.

Is this new behavior in 10gR2? Is it a bug or intentional? In 10gR1 or earlier, could one have used Enterprise Manager to create new tablespaces, when employing OMF?

Just wondering,

DG Received on Thu Apr 13 2006 - 15:35:52 CDT