Re: 2nd try - HP Data Protector, RMAN and clone across hosts

From: <bsllas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Apr 2006 11:39:27 -0700

No, I thought the first one didn't post correctly. But after I posted this one, I saw that it did!

At any rate, since I first posted this, I discovered something different about the DP configurations between the two hosts -- test can see prod, but prod can't see test. It's not an /etc/hosts issue, either. I'm working on it with HP Support. Hopefully they can figure it out from here. Thanks to everyone for your replies! Received on Thu Apr 13 2006 - 13:39:27 CDT