Re: Auto generating Sequences !!

From: chani <chanakam2000_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Apr 2006 05:07:57 -0700

>>>you need to rethink your design (maybe read a book
>>>on relational database theory or at least Google for
>>>"normalization" and "normal forms" before starting to
>>>rethink.) I

My Idea is not normalization. It is Weak entity set. The design is not mine and it is given in

"Database System Concepts " -4th Edition by Abraham Silberschatz (page 62)

If you want i can send you the ER diagram by e mail.

>>> There is infinite number
>>> of ways to approach a problem, some good, some bad,
>>> some impossible,

Please can you give me one good possible solution. (For weak entity set, Not for normalization)

Please don't blame me. I just started to lern (& self study) Received on Tue Apr 11 2006 - 07:07:57 CDT