Re: reg-OCA

From: jackal <jackal_on_work_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2006 23:46:23 -0700

Hi Pavan,

    OCP certification has 4 modules (papers) :

  1. 1Z0-007 Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL
  2. 1Z0-031 Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals I
  3. 1Z0-032 Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals II
  4. 1Z0-033 Oracle9i Database: Performance Tuning

The first two of these belong to OCA. Also it is mandatory that to get your Oracle certificate you should undergo a training program on anyone of these modules at any Oracle certified education center.

If you plan to go for OCA only, still out of the first 2 papers, you ll have to undergo the training for any one of the 2.

For detailed information please check this link: http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=49&p_org_id=1001&lang=US

And please dont ask such queries in this group. This group is not meant for certification related questions. I guess there are some other groups that answer these kinda queries.

Regards

Jackal Received on Tue Apr 11 2006 - 01:46:23 CDT