reg-OCA

From: pavan <mymailbox.21_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2006 22:33:35 -0700

hi friends,

my name is pavan.am working as oralce DBA.

i wann to write the OCP exam.so i need to complete OCA first.

i wann to know what are the papers need to be written to get OCA.bcz one of my friend told that we need to write SQL paper also.

another friend told that it is not necessary only Architecture paper is enough.

so plz help me in this issue and kindly reply ur messages to mymailbox.21_at_gmail.com

thanks & regards,
pavan. Received on Tue Apr 11 2006 - 00:33:35 CDT