Re: Auto generating Sequences !!

From: chani <chanakam2000_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2006 11:01:08 -0700

::: c) The pseudo code above shows you are creating a sequence for
every
::: record. Consequently the sequence will have only one value. Why are

::: you doing this. A string literal would suffice!

Yes I wan to create sequence for each record, The sequence will not have only one value.
ex:

     seq_loan001 will have values payment_001,payment_002,...

  & so on ,as same

     seq_loan002 will also have values payment_001,payment_002,...

Can you please help me for do this.

  1. I didn't mention I'm very new to oracle . So if you don't mind give me example
  2. My oracle version is 10g EX
  3. My OS is Windows XP
4):

::: 3 The idea is just horrible. If there was a prize for the most
::: horrible idea in this forum each year, you have now won the prize.

the idea of Giving prize to a horrible idea is most horrible. You now won the prize.
(just a joke,Don't angry)

Thank you very much for your kind try to help me. Received on Mon Apr 10 2006 - 13:01:08 CDT