Convert 1NF to 3NF

From: <nyluke_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2006 07:35:45 -0700

I will be converting a first normal form Oracle schema to third normal form. I am looking for a way to do this without requiring the application to be aware of the change. I have tried to figure out a view for this but I don't know if it's possible. Any suggestions? Thanks.. Received on Mon Apr 10 2006 - 09:35:45 CDT