Re: Xg for Oracle 10g: The Ultimate Oracle Security Product

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 13:46:41 -0700

Brian Peasland wrote:

> To be honest, your web site gives me absolutely no confidence in your
> product. Something as simple as a web site should not have so many
> errors. If your web site has this many errors, how many are in your
> much-more-technically-complex product? I cannot imagine spending even
> US$4.99, let alone US$499.00 for this product from what I have seen of
> your web site.
>
> HTH,
> Brian

If the ultimate in Oracle security comes from an unemployed ex-Oracle contractor who was terminated for cause and now spends his time posting sexually immature nonsense, insults, and fake password cracks on usenet we are all in trouble. The least of his credibility issues is his website.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org