Estimate a query time

From: suri <suriawan_at_gmx.de>
Date: 7 Apr 2006 09:13:41 -0700

Hi,

I am using Oracle 9.2.0.7 on HP-UX 11i. Is there any possiblity in Oracle to get an estimation how long a certain query could take time before I submit it? I can get the cost from the execution plan but I do not know whether the query would take 1 min or 1 hour.

Thanks.

Regards,
Suri Received on Fri Apr 07 2006 - 11:13:41 CDT