Re: Problems Installing Oracle 9i on WinXP

From: Aliraja <ali.raza_at_hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 07:58:50 -0400

Hello guys,

I would really going to appreciate if any one could help me with the same problem as discussed before.I am trying to install oracle 9i release 2 downloaded from racle website on WinXP with SP2. But unfortunately i get the error message saying "Problem in accessing the staging area.Please chekc siurce and destination fields". I have tried everything but nothing happening for me. Could anyone help me out with this?. Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Apr 07 2006 - 06:58:50 CDT