Re: ORA-00474: SMON process terminated with error

From: <epipko_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 14:35:35 -0700

Thanks Brian,
I've looked at the trace file already (as I mentioned in my original message). It has nothing in it except what I already show. I guess I will contact Oracle Suppot.

Hey Sybrand, are you blind? Can't you see that I've looked at the error and followed its description. How about this: next time don't bother answering.

Thanks,
Eugene Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 16:35:35 CDT