PING: Dan Morgan - re. PSOUG training

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 13:22:48 -0700

Dan:

I figured this question might be of generic-enough interest to include as a group post rather than a private email.

I'm in the process of attempting to register for the upcoming RAC workshop you're participating in on Vancouver Island.

I know that this course is not Oracle Curriculum, but is rather a PSOUG-provided session.

I'm wondering what kind of (if any) printed materials would be included as part of the workshop - I'd hope to have some materials outlining the planning and implementation processes, so I can put my energy into understanding what's going on, rather than trying to make copious notes of everything that is said through the workshop, so that when I ultimately deploy in the field, I have all the information I'd want to have on hand.

I went to the PSOUG.ORG site, and am looking through the Morgan's Library page - lots of interesting stuff there.

Can you comment on how the PSOUG courses are presented, in terms of written support materials?

Thanks! (and hopefully, I'll see you in a couple of weeks!)

BD Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 15:22:48 CDT