re-configuring db2 server for client operation? [comparison to oracle]

From: z <z_at_y.x.invalid>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:05:14 GMT

To reconfigure oracle9i from server to client operation, two files need to be modified:

listener.ora (for the server IP address), and tnsnames.ora (for user permissions).

What are the analogous files to be modified for db2? I looked at a couple of manuals, but only got the instruction to re-install db2 specifying client. For various reasons, that is impractical for my situation.

Thanks... Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 11:05:14 CDT