Re: Oracle Internet Directory High Availability solutions

From: Laurenz Albe <invite_at_spam.to.invalid>
Date: 06 Apr 2006 08:14:21 GMT

amy <amykline_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Laurenz, thanks for your input. Any additional software is required for
> LDAP replication? Where can I obtain the set up instructions?

It's all in the Internet Directory Administration Guide, see http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14099_09/manage.1012/b14082/replic_admin.htm#sthref3045

There is no additional software that you must install.

When you bootstrap replication, it may fail. Don't be daunted, retry. I had to run bootstrap three times on our production system before it eventually succeeded.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 03:14:21 CDT