Re: Different OS versions between Test and Prod

From: Bob Jones <email_at_me.not>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 01:08:30 GMT

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1144262495.445642_at_yasure.drizzle.com...

>>> And I responded with an example. A 10gR2 RAC cluster running on RedHat 3
>>> in test with the Grid OMA will not work with RedHat 4.
>>>

>> You've got to be kidding me. What does this have anything to do with OP's
>> applications?
>

> Lets see what you wrote above:
> "give me just one example of any issue other than bugs that would impact
> Oracle applications?"

I already know you have no intention to understand what I meant. I just didn't know you would use this nasty trick of text editing.

> It has not a danged thing to do with the OP's question. It has to do with
> yours. And since I prefer not to engage in testosterone contests
> I've marked this thread for the kill-file. Respond if you wish but I'll
> not be reading it.
> --

If you can't back up your argument, then you have no case. Instead of admitting you are wrong, kill-file is the way out. Actually I see a lot of ego here, but no testosterone.

It is funny I even have the patient to discuss the topic that is so simple and clear. Even a 10-year-old would have gotten the point by now. Received on Wed Apr 05 2006 - 20:08:30 CDT