Re: Capture SQL statements from java web app

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:20:02 -0400

On 5 Apr 2006 14:31:07 -0700, "sfp" <stevenprevost_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I have a Sun java web application to an Oracle 10g backend. Is it
>possible to capture and view the SQL as it is presented to the
>database?

There was a quetion just like that recently:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/browse_frm/thread/adbfa8ccc1573fe4/973c05c64b4c191c?lnk=st&q=author%3Anetcomrade&rnum=10&hl=en#973c05c64b4c191c .......
We run Oracle 9.2.0.6 on RH4 AMD
remove NSPAM to email Received on Wed Apr 05 2006 - 17:20:02 CDT