Re: Oracle 10g Streaming

From: <ruffles_at_hotmail_at_!!.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:16:59 GMT

My thinking was to migrate off my current Sun server and over to a new Linux based server, I could use streaming to get a standby database. I then could promote that database to my primary and reduce my outage window to the smallest amount of time.

Thanks for your answer

Portman Received on Wed Apr 05 2006 - 09:16:59 CDT