Oracle Internet Directory High Availability solutions

From: amy <amykline_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Apr 2006 06:00:42 -0700

Hi,
We would like to know how others implement high availability solutions for OID. What are some of the high availability options for OID 10g?

We selected the High Availability Oracle Multimaster replication option during installation but somehow we could not get the replication to work. Records saved at the master node were not replicated to the other OID node. not sure why. We used OID solely for database service name resolution.

Is setting up Oracle replication or Oracle streams manually for OID supported? If it is supported, what schemas should we replicate?

Thanks. Received on Wed Apr 05 2006 - 08:00:42 CDT