Re: Can't connect to Oracle after domain join

From: Massimo <barone_at_mclink.it>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:16:01 +0200

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> ha scritto nel messaggio news:5ok532lj3ormang290pu1irfe1nchh27n1_at_4ax.com...

> Oracle 8 is desupported and not certified by Oracle against Win2003.
> So this means you are on your own.

Ok, but I saw (by Google) that this problem is quite common when a Windows server changes its domain membership, even with other Oracle versions. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. And, anyway, the server is working perfectly, unless for this issue.

Massimo Received on Tue Apr 04 2006 - 16:16:01 CDT