Issue with Oracle listener

From: <Prashant.Bapat_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2006 18:50:09 -0800

Hi All,

I have Oracle 8i DB server running on RH AS 2.1.

Here is my problem;

When I try to connect to the DB from an external system (using jdbc thin driver) sometimes i get "network adapter could not establish the connection..." error.

If I stop/start the listener, everything works fine.

When I try to connect to the DB from the same server I have no issues.

Thanks in advance.

--Prashant Received on Fri Mar 31 2006 - 20:50:09 CST