How does one find various session parameters

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2006 17:27:45 -0800

I am using Oracle 9.2.0.5 on HP UNIX 11i, but this is a general question,

To find value of a "init.ora" parameter, one can query v$parameter or use show
Parameter command. But, how does one find session parameters (set using alter session or default session parameters). For example, a logon trigger is setting create_stored_outlines. I do not have access to the code for logon trigger, and I want to find the value of this session parameter.

Similar to show all
  I am also interested in setting all the session parameters, What is the equivalent command for it? Received on Fri Mar 31 2006 - 19:27:45 CST