Need query for which session is on which RAC instance

From: Hub <hub_at_nospam.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:13:01 GMT

Hi I'm looking for a DBA type query that will list every connection to the RAC database and tell me which instance its on. In other words we connect system/manager_at_db1

When you do a select instance_name from V$instance; sometimes it says db11 and sometimes it says db12.

What we want is a similar query that will show all connections at once and the RAC instance they're on. Any help much appreciated thanks...

Hub Received on Fri Mar 31 2006 - 15:13:01 CST