Re: RMAN question

From: jackal <jackal_on_work_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2006 06:13:04 -0800

Hi,
  Why dont you read the Oracle manuals first? You ll get all answers to such elementary questions by reading the manuals. And if you dont understand something, it ll be better to put your queries here. This group is for serious issues.

And please dont ask about where to find the manuals....

Wishing you all the best.....

Regards
Jackal