Re: Different OS versions between Test and Prod

From: Dave <david.best_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2006 13:12:36 -0800

Thanks for all the feedback.. I realize that solaris is binary compatible but has anyone hit a situation where Oracle wouldn't help them becasue their OS's were out of sync? If I hit a problem in prod that I can't reproduce in test, for whatever reason which may not be related to OS at all, will Oracle just say get your environments in sync before we help? Received on Thu Mar 30 2006 - 15:12:36 CST