Re: bulk insert - to make it faster

From: picksdba <Utpal.Dhar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2006 10:58:51 -0800

'faster' - well, i tested it with 1 million records and it took an hour or so. i think it shouldn't take that much time.

I have altered the table to nologging. I have made some indexes unusable, but i do have the primary key and it's indexes. (i know that will take some time, but i guess there is no way escaping that)

what kind of session stats should i be looking for and how do i find out what it is waiting for? Received on Mon Mar 27 2006 - 12:58:51 CST