Re: Is thjere a way to find all sql satements run by a session

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2006 14:12:39 -0800

Thanks. I know of the various methods you suggest. Sorry, I did not explain why I was asking this question. My system is a production system where thousands of sol sessions run. I am not in a position to turn on tracing for a session or turn on logon trigger. What I am looking for is to look at V$sql views and find various types of sql statements executed, how long they take etc.

Also some of my sql statement are longer than 1000 characters, they get chopped in statspack output.

I want to find sql statements which take most cpu time etc. All this information is available in v$ views, but when I started with V4session, I was surprised to find it only shows me address of one sql statement, that's why I am posting this question. Received on Fri Mar 24 2006 - 16:12:39 CST