Is thjere a way to find all sql satements run by a session

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2006 13:09:33 -0800

I am using Oracle 9.2.0.5 on HP UNIX 11. I am using following query: select sid, sql_address from v$session order by sid;

I only get one sql_address for each session id. I am assuming this is the sql address of current or last sql statement run by this session (assmuning sql satements have not been flushed from SGA).

How can I find all the sql's run by a session?

Thanks. Received on Fri Mar 24 2006 - 15:09:33 CST