Re: VB6 pro & oracle express 10g

From: Philippe Martin <pmartin_at_snakecard.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 06:57:02 -0600

Hi,

I got to the point where with both SQL Express and Oracle Express 10g I could see my data in VB6 but it was read only.

As I was about to give up, I decided to rewrite my application 100 in Python and found this link:
http://www.time-travellers.org/shane/howtos/MS-SQL-Express-Python-HOWTO.html

It worked right away with python so I decided to try again with VB6, but using that driver: got it to work with SQL Express then Oracle Express 10g.

Hope that helps,

Philippe