Re: Oracle License Control and Management

From: mleal <marcio.evangelista_at_ig.com.br>
Date: 22 Mar 2006 10:20:55 -0800

Hans,

GREAT!. I got your point of view. Pretty good. Was better than mine.

One more question: Have you seen it working or a software to do that, as a multiplexer?

My solution was: Export all users from applications, on each database, and then match them with HR system. If it is a valid user I will count a license. At the end of year I could tell Oracle if I need or not more licenses.
But your idea seems simpler and better.

Many thanks,
Marcio Received on Wed Mar 22 2006 - 12:20:55 CST