Re: Oracle License Control and Management

From: mleal <marcio.evangelista_at_ig.com.br>
Date: 22 Mar 2006 03:01:22 -0800

Hi Sybrand. Thanks for answering.

But I cannot use processor licensing for all these applications and the other ones we have here.
Believe me, it would increase the costs a lot.

Try to imagine almost 1000 databases, or more. How do I know that I have the Named User License that I need?

It's a very complicated problem.

Regards,
Marcio Received on Wed Mar 22 2006 - 05:01:22 CST