Re: getting DDL audit to work

From: Anurag Varma <avoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2006 13:26:48 -0800

alter any procedure is a privilege.
So basically if you do the following:

user X:
create procedure P .....;

followed by
user Y (who has alter any procedure priv): create or replace procedure X.P ....;

it will get audited. However, the auditing of just "alter procedure" is absent at least in the 9.2.0.6 version I tested. Oracle might have finally implemented it in 10g .. however, I have not tested this in any 10g version db.

Does that make it more clear?

Anurag Received on Tue Mar 21 2006 - 15:26:48 CST