Re: create table as select with different execution plan

From: Alien <stijf_at_stijf.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2006 11:35:58 -0800

Hi,

What does the optimizer mode on top of the explain plan say? I can't test this now. But I can imagine that Oracle understands that a CTAS always requires ALL_ROWS optimization. While ordinary select statements can be optimized for FIRST_ROWS_n

Regards,

Arian Received on Tue Mar 21 2006 - 13:35:58 CST