Re: Crack your DBA's password for 99 cents with Xg for oracle10g

From: <xg_at_oraclexg.com>
Date: 20 Mar 2006 23:47:48 -0800

link the code with oracle oci library and call the decryption routine; and voalla?!

or send 99 cents to xg_at_oraclexg.com and provide a hash code for system or sys. The password can be up to 12 characters.

For other usernames; simply use the decryption routines available on oraclexg.com/security.html if you have no Oracle installation handy.

And yes; Oracle passwords are obsolete!