Re: Best way to learn Oracle?

From: <xg_at_oraclexg.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2006 08:14:33 -0800

Would you mind tellin' me which company you are planning to practice your DBA's skills in?

I would love it if you create an account for me (your humble rookie DBA as well) such as (555/555) or somethin'. It would be thrillin' to tell the world
how great you are being an expert DBA once you passed the OCP exams.

Thank you in advance for any help you provide in this regard and please do not hesitate to contact me at xg_at_oraclexg.com

Warm welcome to the DBA profession! I am crossing my finger and hoping you would work for a bank or somethin'. Received on Tue Mar 14 2006 - 10:14:33 CST