Re: Dynamically recreating indexes on materialized views

From: Geoff Muldoon <geoff.muldoon_at_trap.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:15:02 +1100

"Jim Kennedy" <jim dot scuba dot kennedy at gee male dot com> says...

> Then mark the indexes unusable, alter session to allow skipping of unusable
> indexes and then rebuild the indexes.

Thanks Jim, another poster alerted me to "alter session to allow skipping of unusable indexes", which is what I had illogically ignored or just failed to see. Now doing it as you both suggested.

Cheers,

GM Received on Thu Mar 09 2006 - 23:15:02 CST