Toad does not show any tables in schema browser

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2006 11:32:16 -0800

I am usin Toad 7.5, connecting to an Oracle10g database. When I go under Database->Schema Browser, it does not show any tables, indexes etc.

Outside of Toad when I connect using sqlplus with same username, I can see all the tables.

I serache don google, did not find anything.

Does TOAD require any special privleges, if yes, what are those. Received on Thu Mar 09 2006 - 13:32:16 CST