oracle 7.3 and windows 2000 server SP4

From: <kergoaler_at_free.fr>
Date: 9 Mar 2006 07:14:33 -0800

I've tried to install oracle 7.3 on a pc running under windows nt server SP4. During the setup, i get the
message "the oracle installer was not able to stop and delete the oracle agent service because of permission problems.please make sure to log with the administrator privilefes before attempting the installation of oracle intelligent agent". Is there someone who could help me to resolve this problem. Of course the best way will be to install
oracle 9 or 10 on my server, but that is not free of charges ... Thanks for your help.

Patrice WITTE Received on Thu Mar 09 2006 - 09:14:33 CST