Re: Problem Solving Skills for Engineers

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2006 06:10:14 -0800

bparanj_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been a software developer for the past 10 years now. I get job
> descriptions that requires problem-solving skills as one of the most
> desirable skills in a candidate. But there are not many resources that
> is devoted to this topic.
>
> So, I have created a website for problem solving skills, please check
> it out at http://www.ProblemSolvingSkill.net.
>
> Thanks,
> Bala

BUT WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL! ORDER NOW AND WE'LL ALSO SEND YOU, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST, THE UNIVERSAL BUSINESS ADAPTER -- A $29.95 VALUE, NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES! AND FOR ORDERS PLACED IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES, WE'LL SEND YOU A 30-DAY SUPPLY OF NUTRISHIT. THIS ALL NATURAL DIETARY SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS SECRET INGREDIENTS VITAL TO NORMAL BRAIN FUNCTIONS, NOT FOUND IN ANY FOOD!

Yesterday I wrote a shell script that takes some command line parms, to help automate some of my standard exp and imp operations. Maybe I should put up a web site and offer it for sale??? Received on Thu Mar 09 2006 - 08:10:14 CST