Re: dynamic sql - output actual string that includes all values from bind variables...

From: centurionoftheseed <rick.memmer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2006 08:19:56 -0800

Hi, Daniel!

I appreciate the reply, but I'm not sure I understand how dba_views fits into this scenario. Perhaps I should have mentioned that I'm running several layers of loops in this procedure that uses dynamic sql with bind variables. If I want to test certain parts of the procedure I would like to output the actual sql (including the bind variable values that get fired upon EXECUTE IMMEDIATE mysql USING bindvariable,bindvariable2, etc.

I'm not sure how that changes things in terms of the dba_views, but please let me know what I'm missing here.

Also, if you have any questions, I will be happy to provide much greater detail - including the actual procedure if that would help.

Please advise, and thank you again for your time!!

Rick Received on Fri Mar 03 2006 - 10:19:56 CST