Re: Python vs. PL/SQL for Oracle work

From: <dananrg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2006 07:26:26 -0800

>I could go on and on. I often do.

This is the time and the place to do so. Thanks for chiming in Paul. :-) I'm looking forward to kicking the tires on PostgreSQL and PostGIS.

I too have had concerns about the ArcSDE repository, how things are managed, and the potential for data corruption. Of course corruption may happen mostly with ArcSDE if people do silly things with it. However, it's all to the good to have a product be as least-prone to corruption as possible. I'm glad there are competitors raising the proverbial spatial database bar.

Dana Received on Fri Mar 03 2006 - 09:26:26 CST